Sunday, May 30, 2010

More Photos from PA

Here are some photos from PA that John sent today.  I still can't quite imagine what it's like.  Note the American Flags on almost every photo (my comment).  This is what John has to say...

"I finally got out of Carnegie. I took some photos of my neighbors in the industrial park, also a few photos of Carnegie.  Not much to see - a few churches, but did not feel like stopping. The picture of the hill to the hotel is much steeper than it looks, I would say a 35 degree incline. Also photos of Westinghouse office - note picture of sign for privileged parking for fuel efficient vehicles.  I need to find out if my bike qualifies so I can park up front. The food is gourmet at work; they call it the culinary center not the cafeteria. Also photo of azaleas outside hotel. These are what all the northerners rave about."

No comments:

Post a Comment