Wednesday, June 16, 2010

no news

Not much news to report other than this photo that John sent last week - the parking lot of the motel where he is staying in Wexford.  (I miss my bicycle!) He's working hard and looking for a more permanent place to live.

Meanwhile, Jubilee and I are packing up, getting ready to roll.  The pool is looking great and being cared for by Mike.  Kevin is keeping the yard up.  I hope the a/c keeps running.  (The past 2 summers it has conked out on us, and needed $$$ repair work while we were away.) 

It's hot in Florida now.  I daydream about getting a shaved ice machine.  Everyone tells us how cool Pittsburgh is, so rest assured, this blog will pick up once we get there.  We're planning to leave either the 1st or 2nd of July.  I have to wait until a crown for my tooth comes in before I can leave.

2 comments:

  1. We'll be driving back from NY around the same time you'll be leaving FL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep in touch! We may be passing on the road or something ...

    ReplyDelete