Thursday, March 3, 2011

some random photos etc.

These are some random photos that were on my camera.  A typical day for me.  Even though John is coming home next weekend, I'm gearing up for my trek back north.  I'm hoping to leave as soon after John leaves here as I can.  Meanwhile I'm busy with taxes, computer clients, and getting the yard and house cleaned up and ready for being left.  Sometime I wish trees and shrubs didn't grow!

This is West Palm Beach's version of Pittsburgh's "Just Ducky":



And more photos from Curry Park, which is on the intracoastal waterway in West Palm Beach.  I hang out here sometime when I am between Palm Beach clients and a client who lives on this side of the bridge.
 Homeless people hang out here too, which is probably why the bathroom is always locked.

Sometimes I get a quick look at the ocean when I'm in Palm Beach ...
And sometimes I stop at Sebastian's house on the way home for some tea and a greeting from Bella ...

No comments:

Post a Comment