- Ivory Lace Cheese (harvarti style), Hidden Hills Dairy
- 2 bulbs garlic, Clubhouse Gardens, CF
- 2# heirloom tomatoes, Nu Way Farm, CF
- 1.5# prune plums, Dawson’s Orchards
- 1# green tomatoes, Crighton’s Farm
- leek bunch, Blue Goose Farm, CNG
- 2# peaches, Dawson’s Orchard (for real this time!)
- 2# russet potatoes, Weeping Willow Farm, CF
- 1.5# eggplant, Matthew’s Farm or Sunny Meadow Farm, CF
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Sunday, August 28, 2011
This is the bike ride that we did today. Well, sort of.
We started out at Millvale (up the Allegheny River), the worked our way down the the stadiums and the Carnegie Museum.
Nice views of the Allegheny River.
Saturday, August 27, 2011
This is John all decked out in his new helmet before the ride.
This is the lake that we went around. I didn't take any photos riding around because I was too focused on my bike riding.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
In addition to the walking meditation on their 72 mountain top acres, I got to enjoy the home that Bernice and her husband designed and built with their own hands. Here are some photos.
They started building the house in 1996 (and are still working on it!)
Monday, August 22, 2011
We picked up John's brand new bicycle tonight - a Trek Marlin 29-er. So we should have a good bike adventure coming this weekend.