Thursday, August 9, 2012

photos on my camera

Here are some miscellaneous photos on my camera.  Putting them here to remember what was going on (and where I am) during these August days.  This is our morning yoga/meditation spot.  Jubilee knows that whole routine and pretty much does it with me.

Some of the morning "pipers"(?) That are out in the morning looking for grubs.  The dark and white ones travel as a group, but divide up (within that group) into the dark birds and white birds.
 Some palm trees ...
 The Fort Lauderdale Airport shuttle bus.  John came in on a Spirit Airlines super-low-fare ticket, but had to fly into Fort Lauderdale directly from Latrobe PA.
 Barbara's 75th birthday party ...
 And the wonderful summer rains ...
 My surgery went very well yesterday.  I'm happy!  It was like getting a rotten tooth out, finally!

2 comments:

  1. That's so good to hear your surgery went well. I was thinking of you all day. Is the recovery time relatively short?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they gave me some good drugs on that day of surgery, Barbara. I'm just now beginning to feel the full effects of the surgery and I think it is going to take awhile (weeks) before I get back to myself. I'm very tired.

    ReplyDelete