Wednesday, June 30, 2010

this is it - going for 300!

Yes, this is the car that 2 years ago I said would never see Florida again.  Excuse the dust!

This is our last day in Florida.  I am ready to go, not sure about Jubilee.  I’m also a little emotional about leaving.  Closing the door and walking away from home.   Going out into the big Unknown.  You would think that this would get easier with age, but it doesn’t.  It was easier when we were younger.

I’ve got a little more cleaning to do, and I need to leave a key with my neighbor (who looks like she isn’t home this week).   I'm going to the dentist in the morning, and then Jubilee and I are on the road.

Nothing left to do but let go and move on...

2 comments:

  1. I empathize with it not getting easier with age. I was more footloose when I was younger. Have a safe trip and a great adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks Barbara, for coming along for the ride!

    ReplyDelete