Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fernandina Beach

Heading south ...

Stopped at this little place in South Carolina.

 Went to the "Crab Trap" with Jon and Heather in downtown Fernandina Beach.  
 View from the restaurant window.  I think this is St. Mary's Bay...
 Jon and Heather's place ...
 Headed on down to St. Augustine on US A1A (the beach road).  We thought it would take us all the way, but we ended up at the bottom of an island and there was no bridge, so we had to head inland a bit to find a bridge. 
Had lunch with Sebastian and Bella before heading home.
 

2 comments:

  1. Good to get all caught up. I had been a bit concerned ... Anyway, it all looks so lovely and lush down South. Those Clemson trees are amazing. Will John be returning to PGH?

    ReplyDelete
  2. John just left this afternoon :-( ... not sure when or how this story will wind up. I am enjoying the tropical weather after that long cold winter. I feel like I'm at a spa!

    ReplyDelete