Monday, June 6, 2011

the mangoes next door

Update: Someone came and took all of the mangoes off of this tree.  They must've had a ladder.  Bummer.  I was very close to the previous neighbors who planted the tree, and who died.  I wanted the mangoes because they reminded me so much of Violeta.

There's a mango tree just the other side of the fence.  It seems that the neighbors over there have moved out.  Do you suppose I could help myself to these mangoes?
This is sunrise at the canal this morning.  We need rain, though.  The summer thunderstorms have not yet started. (Note: John, I've had the sprinkler's on "automatic" and this is the 3rd day in a row that they've come on every day.  Not every other day.)
Other sites from the canal walk:
 Reminds me of piano keys.
This is from the back fence of the house where all the immigrants live.

No comments:

Post a Comment