Friday, May 4, 2012

another bonsai bites the dust, etc.

Sadly, the bonsai that John has been nursing for the last year, is failing.  I don't think it will make it.

Yet flowers abound.  There is a sign for "Greenhouse" that is on the way to the park.  Today I decided to follow it down and around the Pennsylvania back country.

Lovely flowers, herbs, and plants of all kinds...

 I decided on a little cactus dish, thinking that perhaps this could survive in Florida as well.
Meanwhile, Jubilee is spending the afternoon at the Lucky Paws getting a grooming as well as a "butter massage".  Her scratching is markedly reduced in this northern atmosphere, and perhaps a little skin conditioning will make her totally itch-free!
And the greening of Pennsylvania continues ...



1 comment:

  1. Alas, caring for bonsai is an artform! Love those pansies. They remind me to get a few hanging baskets. I hang them from bamboo rods across the corners of my balcony. Now that the old ugly pots are gone, I may have a nice, shady balcony this summer. The back one is scorching! The cactus tray is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete