Thursday, October 4, 2012

a hiccup

Because of some rather dreadful medical test results, and the uncertainty following them, I've been rather discombobulated of late and not able to even thing about this blog.  But things are coming around, and it's time to update.

The confusion brought John back to Florida - the first time the Nissan had ever even set tire in the state, despite its Florida tag ...

All packed up, he even brought all the bikes home ...
 Jubilee is very happy to have him back.
 These were from the days when I couldn't walk because of the pain in my hip, but Jubilee and I have kept up our swimming every day ...
 You can't see me so well in this photo, but we are both swimming!  She matches me mostly lap for lap ...  3 sets of 12 up and back, I once figured it to be about 1/2 mile.  With the steroid that I'm taking now, I could do 5 times that length and not get tired.  I see why athletes take them for competitions, but I wonder just how I'm going to feel when I finally come down.
 And some local wildlife from across the street ...


2 comments:

  1. Does the bike stay down in Florida?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The motorcycle stays, but John is taking back his super cool bicycle. I'm keeping my bicycle in Florida. I get more use of it down here where the land is flat and I can ride it to the local stores than I do in PA.

    ReplyDelete