Saturday, October 6, 2012

Food Shack

This is my FAVORITE restaurant around here - the Food Shack in Jupiter.  Every time I go there I am so happy with the food and simple atmosphere.  I don't know why I don't remember to go back more often.  Yesterday after my radiation treatment, John and I went over for an early dinner.  There is always a crowd at the regular dinner times and you have to wait out front, but if you get there early enough (like 3:30 in the afternoon!) it's perfect.  I love the way they crust the fresh fish with good stuff and then serve it over salad greens.  I had butternut and leek crusted halibut served over arugula.  Yum! 
I couldn't drink wine yesterday because of the port they put in, so I had a whole bottle of sparkling Italian water!

No comments:

Post a Comment