Friday, July 22, 2011

103

Yes, it's hotter than Florida.   I saw 103 on a bank sign at about 1PM.  It reminded me of when we lived in Eastern Washington and I saw 114 on a bank sign.  I had never seen 114 before.  I'm not sure about the humidity, but it feels here now as hot as it felt there then.

I arrived in PA last summer at the beginning of July and it was very hot.  This is hotter.

Thank goodness we have air conditioning.  I wonder how those people without it are doing.  I wonder how long this heat will last.

Only one photo from the walk in the woods this morning ...

1 comment:

  1. Even up here in the Cold White North it has been over 90 F. My AC is limited. I bought a portable model, but it is not enough to cool the entire apartment and I am not sure the wiring will stand another. Today there was a good cross ventilation which helped.

    ReplyDelete