Sunday, July 10, 2011

another car show

John joined our nephew, David, and his friend Mike, at a car show in Carlysle PA this weekend.  Looks interesting, but kind of glad I missed it.  David's car club won first place for the best club. There were several private tents, chairs, plenty of drinks and food even a Turkey fried in oil. 

This black car was the original used in the Batman movie.


Number 01 was the original Dukes of Hazard car General Lee.




They saw special guests Cindy William from American Graffiti and Laverne and Shirley and John Schneider Bo Duke of Dukes of Hazard. 

Meanwhile, Eric visited me in PBG.  We went to a Green Market, met Sebastian for lunch at the Thai restaurant, went to a movie (Paris at Midnight) and had Mexican food!  If I'd remembered my camera, I would have a good photo of a giant wok of paella at the Green Market.

Going to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow to get the title to my car squared away.  Jubilee and I will be heading north before the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment