Thursday, February 7, 2013

some last photos from FL ...

The weather has been glorious this winter - warm during the day, mostly cool at night.  Trying out my new camera around the house ...
 Lots of herons and wading birds to for Jubilee and I to check on ...
 There's a story behind this ...
 The poinsettias still look good so I leave them out.  This house has in many ways served as my hermitage these last few months, and I honor that.  It has been a place of quiet and healing.  Many good vibes here.
 Aunt Louise and Gracie stop by for an overnight visit.
 Spotted this guy this morning - the little black ducks with the metallic beaks in the back.  Sometimes I don't see them and think that they have left, but here they are.
 This big guy let me get this close ...
 ... before taking off.

2 comments: