Friday, October 1, 2010

october

(Our Neighbor's Door Decoration - Jubilee is afraid of it!)

It's October already, and cool here today.  This is the kind of cold that feels really good.  I think it is the dry air or something.  My body exults in it, and doesn't want to come back inside where it is warmer (like 70 degrees inside).  I keep the door cracked open so that it gets down to 68, but I think it is still in the high 40s outside.  This weekend we’re supposed to break into the 30s at night.

3 comments:

  1. It was around 60 F here today. It will probably be around 50 F overnight. Seems colder where you are than up here in the Great White North.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, it's actually getting cooler here in Florida, too. When I opened the porch door this morning I received a sharp, refreshing waft of autumn air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS colder here, at least for now, Barbara. 36 degrees this morning. I've been watching the temps and Cranberry TWP looks to be a few degrees lower than Montreal for the lows.

    Great news about cool weather in FL. I'll be back for awhile in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete