Friday, July 23, 2010

Our (first) apartment in Cranberry Twp



Another attempt at a video. This is the corporate apartment where we are living now in Cranberry TWP, PA. I heard last night that we will not be able to get into the other apartment until August 12th, so we will be here another 3 weeks. It's a nice place. I'm adding it here, I think, so that I'll have a "memory" of it. As with the other blogs in the "America" series, sometimes John and I like to look back and remember where we lived and what we did.

I'm a little worried about Jubilee today. She was up most of the night bothered with her allergies. At about 3:30AM I gave her 2 benadryl, which didn't help much, but now she is zonked!

Warm and humid here today. Looks kind of like rain. I am enjoying the summer weather - "warm and humid" doesn't come close to what it means in Florida. Rain or shine, we're going to explore Pittsburgh tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tour. Not a bad place to live, plenty of space.
    I hope Jubilee feels better soon. My boys feel the humidity more than the heat, I believe, and tend to lie low on tiled floors to escape. Bogey's colitis may be flaring up again or it may be the weather. It doesn't ever go away, it just must be controlled. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jubilee seems to be back to normal now, Barbara. I've never seen her as zonked as she was this morning. She is allergic to pollens and grasses. A couple of years ago - when we returned to FL midwinter after being in MO - we thought she was going to scratch herself to death. Then we got her on this very expensive drug (Atopica) - about $6 a pill and we were giving it to her every day. It straightened her out, and I was able to cut back to 2 pills a week. But something has set her off again, and I can't seem to get it under control. You're right, it doesn't ever go away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. - I hope that I can improve my video skills some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was delighted to hear your voice, Beth, and to see where you are now living. Looks a little cold compared to your comfy home in Florida, but nice nevertheless. I'm glad that Jubilee has found herself an appropriate daytime rest spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it is a corporate apartment. I'd rather have Jubilee on the bed than on the leather couch in the living room, which seems to pick up scratches easily. And, yeah, I miss my nice warm home in Florida too - but I'll get back there soon enough!
    I hope my videos aren't boring - you know how home videos are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I figure if it's something that Eric might be interested in, I can put it up. At least that is what I'm using for my criteria now.

    ReplyDelete