Monday, January 17, 2011

Continuing even further south ...

Went through a car wash first.  My side window was so dirty I couldn't even see out of it!  We got "The Works".  Foam, high powered water rinse, then some yellow stuff, another rinse, and then a blow dry.  Jubilee was cowered down and shaking the whole time.  But good results!


Nice!  You'd never know this car was almost 20 years old with more than 220,000 miles!  My road trip angel, Doug, was reliable as usual.  Not to mention John, who makes all the major decisions (and repairs) to this miracle car.

Continuing south, we crossed the line into La-La land.  Shorts and sandals, winter is a far away dream.



John tells me that it is 3 degrees in Cranberry TWP now.

The local library was closed today (MLK Day) so I'm getting my internet stuff done at Starbuck's.  Having an iced green tea.

Jubilee is certainly excited to see her backyard and old neighborhood.

5 comments:

  1. Your car look fantastic! Winter is hard on cars, very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on down, Marc - bring the family and kids!

    Wanna buy my car, Barbara??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Daytona Beach overpass (with the Palm Trees) is the dividing line, Sally! :-) Everything below that line is indeed la la.

    ReplyDelete